Friday, April 6, 2012

Honor Them: Their Sacrifices Speak For Themselves

"This is why we should honor them. This is why we should never forget them. This is why we should thank them"....Jerry Komar, Editor, Dedicated to Heroes

My words sometimes feel hollow when I think about what our troops do each and every day. So I decided to just include images I've collected over the last year (largely from friends on Facebook) that speak for themselves.



































































































"To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy."---Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. HONOR TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF PATRIOTS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR DAILY SACRIFICES AND LOVE OF COUNTRY! THE ENEMY IS AT THE GATES. YOUR STRENGTH IS OUR SHIELD. WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER,AS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY IS BEING WILLFULLY DESTROYED BY OBAMA. RESIDENT EVIL. IT'S NOT A GAME.

    ReplyDelete